- Will embrace the special Catholic character of our school and its vision in the development of religious, pastoral and professional life of the school’s community and reflect and model the values of Christ and the gospels.
- Be an excellent communicator who can build strong positive relationships with students, staff, the board, parents and community.
- Show outstanding curriculum leadership with vision and a commitment to excellence with high student achievement as a focus.
- Have the ability to lead, empower and support teachers to continually develop their skills, knowledge and teaching practice.
- Have the ability to manage conflict and to solve problems effectively and calmly.
- Have the ability to work collaboratively to develop peer networks and professional learning communities.
- Demonstrate knowledge and experience using E learning to raise student achievement and have the ability to manage and modify the resources.
- Be responsive to and inclusive of our culturally diverse community.